Open to opportunities
* OVER 10 YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE IN CHANNEL, SALES, MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR INDUSTY LEADERS
* CREATE AND EXECUTE PROFITABLE BUSINESS PLAN FOR SUCCESS
* FOCUS ON RESULT & HIGH QUALITY WORKS
* PROVEN SKILLS TO BOTH INDIVIDUAL & GROUP PROJECT
* PASSIONATE ABOUT DIGITAL, DATA, INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Since April 2016
- Channel Account Management : Strengthened relationship with Digital Agency, Advisory Offices, Consultancy Firms & IT Integrators (30 key accounts); Defining and creating Go-To-Market plans with respective partners; Evangelized Experian solution and enhanced partners skills to building the best customer offert; Recruited new partners.
- Technology Alliances Management : Recruited & Managed software editor to building new digital solutions (appending, programatic, DMP, DSP...).
- Business Development : Negotiated of annual and quarterly objectives partners ; Proposed and realized of both marketing and business plans ; Builded a partner programm; Creating alignment between sales strategy and partner ecosystem.
to March 2016
- Sales Account Management : Conducted sales activities (Lead & Pipeline management, Prospection, commitment) in fields of NTIC as infrastructure, networking and security solutions to both Large and Midsize Enterprise Accounts (retail, utilities and transport sector) in France; Collaborate with internal teams (technical, delivery, project) to understand customer requirements and move the transaction through the entire account cycle .
- Client Experience Execution : Assisted client in conducting a diagnostic of their IT systems and advised them to prepare their digital transformation to improve customer experience execution and consistency in their line of business.
- Technology Alliances Management : Managed cross functional team project with hardware (EMC, Nutanix, Nimble) and Software (Microsoft, Veeam & VMware) teams ; Developed Business plan and find strategic partner to accelerate sales revenu.
to May 2015
- Business Development (Liquidware labs, Pivot 3, Terradici, Veeam & VMware) : Negotiated of annual and quarterly objectives with executive teams ; Managed and analysed of the brands’ profitability ; Proposed and realized of both marketing and business plans ; Evangelized ; Managed both Presales & iSales teams; Redacted of content (corporate, promotion...).
- Channel Development (LAR & VAR) : Strengthened relationship with stategic partners (20 key accounts & territory) ; Made Profit Roadmap Plans and commercial proposals ; Recruited new partners and enhanced their skills for building the best-in-class partner networkp for vendors (sales and customers presentations, webinar, training, marketing actions, co-financing customer events...).
- Technology Alliances Development : Managed cross functional team project with hardware (IBM, HP, NETAPP, QUANTUM) and Software (Microsoft & VMware) teams ; Invented innovative approach for Dynamic Infrastructure as a service ; Organized seminars for spreading brands’ vendors reputation ; Developed PreSales Accelerrations toolkits for partners (PreSales training, Learn & Earn, website...).
ETC (GROUPE TECH DATA)
to April 2013
- Veeam Software Business Development : Negotiated of annual and quarterly objectives with executive teams ; Managed and analysis of profitability ; Proposed and realized of marketing and business plans ; Evangelized ; Managed ressouces technical pre-sales & sales.
- Channel Development : Strengthened relationship with strategic partners (SCC, Resiada group...) ; Made Profit Roadmap Plans ; Recruited new partners for partner program (sales and customers presentations, webinar, training, marketing actions, co-financing customer events...)
ETC an SDG Compagny (groupe SCH)
to June 2012
- Mobility Solutions Development : Managed large portfolio of hardware brand (Acer, Asus, Packard Bell, Samsung, Sony & Toshiba) ; Managed inventories and budgets ; Participed to “Mobility & Cloud” solutions with Microsoft O365 solutions ; Negotiated distribution agreements with executive teams ; Proposed and realized business plans ; Strengthened relationship with software and accessories brands
- Channel Development : Developed channel to reach new resellers (evangelized, recruited, enabled and billed) ; Analized market opportunies
ORACLE EMEA (Groupe Oracle)
to December 2010
- Managed Sun Microsystems Integration Project : Developed Oracle Cloud Computing strategy with EMEA executive teams ; Analyzed and managed Strategic pricing ; Managed events for VIP Best Customers (CAC 40) ; Recruited new customer in a speficic segmentation ; Developed marketing toolkits for institutional communication (http://oratechevents.fr/ , linked’In...)
EPSON FRANCE (GROUPE SEIKO)
to September 2010
- Printing & Scanning Solutions Development : Organized launches for brand new solutions and EMEA Price List with executive teams ; Managed brand ; Analyzed GFK market sudies for EPSON business intelligence department ; Participated to the improvement project of the corporate website (www.epson.fr) ; Created the brand new community of picture passionated peoples named “Lense Party Photo” (www.lense.fr)
VEOLIA EAU - Banlieue de Paris (Veolia Environnement)
to September 2007
- Corporate and Institutional Communication Management : Dedicated to VEOLIA EAU Banlieue de Paris ; Charged of the global communication to the SEDIF & Veolia Environnement delegation ; Enhanced coporate communication tools with Social Network strategy ; Organized communication events (press conference, symposium, radio...) ; Managed awareness-raising for environmental issues to the next generations
Alliance & Channel Management
New Business & Business Development
Software & Solution Selling
Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) Mobility & Virtualization
CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Pipedrive...)
Market Share Growth
Veeam Sales Professional VMSP
Veeam Technical Sales Professional VMTSP
VMware 6 Sales Professional
Microsoft Sales Specialist Private Cloud
Microsoft Sales Specialist Private Cloud / Management and Virtualization
Portuguese: Mother tongue
INSEEC PARIS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
to September 2010
Official website : https://www.inseec.education/